Welcome to the Imperial Archives! The main source of information in the Galactic Empire. Be sure to check out the Editing Protocol before making new pages or editing articles. If you need help feel free to contact the Archives manager at firstname.lastname@example.org !
User talk:Ryan Roche
5IF - Always in progress, adding logs.
Ryan Roche - Close to finish, but will work later on.
- Editing user articles to follow Protocols. Leaving notices and advice in Talk pages.
Star Destroyer Series - Working on descriptions for all Star Destroyer classes, and more ships like the Bayonet and Assassin Corvette.
All the red links in my page done.
Special:Random - Always work to be done
- Looking around the Wiki and editing/creating whatever I can.
More things I've done in my Contributions page.
Mind doing something about their frequent spammination of the wiki? I'm not going to bother putting anything up if these guys are the only folks on here besides the two of us, and Jath from time to time. Would be acceptable if it was worth reading, just passing the message along. Nothing more, nothing less. Edit: Sorry for jumping, but I was just overly ticked to see that their spam was cluttering what could/would be a great project. HiyoRogo 19:36, 10 August 2008 (CDT)
- Hmm..? Hiyo? I wanted to remove those pages too. I gave them a warning about creating empty pages but they keep making them. Now I don't understand the great project thing? --Ryan Roche 04:18, 11 August 2008 (CDT)
I was tired. :p HiyoRogo 12:52, 11 August 2008 (CDT)
We need to start getting templates sorted better, for everyone's ease. Just a thought here, but perhaps we should leave the above category as the main and subtaegorize everything from there? Just keep "" in every template. HiyoRogo 13:51, 4 September 2008 (CDT)
- Template categories are completed. Sorted into User, Maintenance, Infobox and Administrative. --Ryan Roche 10:19, 10 September 2008 (CDT)
Your always checking my page sir, if I may ask is it for any especific reason or just checking spelling?And if I may ask you one more thing,how do you put small letters under pictures?Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.*leaves*
- I'm a Sysop Messa, and part of the Wiki Team, it's my job to look in people's articles and see if they follow the rules or something needs fixing. --Ryan Roche 23:36, 18 September 2008 (CDT)
I was wondering if perhaps a IRC page could be created. I'd like to see a list of all the Empire IRC rooms and a short description on each one (or else 'classifed'). Personally, it would help me remember what they are for when I want to join =P. But also, I would presume that most members would be aware of rooms existence, even if they were classified or off-limits rooms. -- Inara 17:47, 19 September 2008 (CDT)
- I'll talk with Hiyo about this. Then we'll see what we can do. --Ryan Roche 17:49, 19 September 2008 (CDT)
Yes, but what's happening now is what makes history.
- First, sign your comments, second, there is no need to say the same thing twice. I read your talk page. --Ryan Roche 09:39, 21 September 2008 (CDT)