Welcome to the Imperial Archives! The main source of information in the Galactic Empire. Be sure to check out the Editing Protocol before making new pages or editing articles. If you need help feel free to contact the Archives manager at firstname.lastname@example.org !
|Positions||Group Executive Officer|
|Prior Service|| Fifth Imperial Fleet Chief of Staff|
From the archive of Commenor planet:
|The fragment of holo record of the fallen escape pod at Y -7 D 128|
- Date: Y-7 D128
- Location: Corellian Sector, Commenor System, Planet Commenor
- Crash Location of escape pod: A forested area, near a small resort town
- Number of Passengers: One
- Race: Human
- Age: About 4 years old
- Gender: Female
- Analysis: No markings found on the escape pod. No data logs found in the computer banks. No device found pertaining to the origin of the mother ship. The child found is in a state of stupor. She is difficult to talk to, as she hardly talks. Medical examination revealed a loss of memory. Personal effects found; only the clothes she wore, with no distinguishing features. On the neck of the child is a metal medallion with the inscription "Lemeth". No other items found to identify the child or her personality.
- End Result: Investigation concluded that this is most likely a case of a collision of a civilian ship with a pirate ship. However, patrols of the space around the planet brought no results. Nothing has been found of the vessel or its remnants. Case is closed, due to lack of evidence and clues to complete the investigation. The child is left to be adopted by a family.
-- End Report --
Nobody knows exactly when and where Ardath was born. There is no data on her early childhood except that record in a global archive on the Commenor planet. It is known that Ardath was later adopted by a local family, but due to problems with her psychological health, Ardath was given to public care.