Welcome to the Imperial Archives! The main source of information in the Galactic Empire. Be sure to check out the Editing Protocol before making new pages or editing articles. If you need help feel free to contact the Archives manager at firstname.lastname@example.org !
4th Imperial Fleet
|4th Imperial Fleet|
|Motto||"For the Empire!"|
|Active||Y7 D198 - Y17 D200|
|Sullust Recovery Operation|
The 4th Imperial Fleet, often abbreviated to the 4IF, is one of the fleets of the Imperial Navy. As of Year 17 Day 200 4th Imperial Fleet is in reserves.
The Groups of the 4th Fleet
"Virtute Siderum Tenus"
"With valour to the stars"
The 5th Group is the main combat element of the 4th fleet, its primary focus is to protect the Tapani sector and to keep enemies of the New Order at bay. As a combat oriented unit, it is to act on intelligence and information whether it be provided by regional government, Imperial Intellegence or civllian means, and bear down heavy firepower against the enemy and put a stop to their operations.
The mission of the 5th Imperial Group in conjunction with the 3rd Imperial Group is to protect Imperial worlds, Imperial citizens that lay within the Tapani sector and the New Order through:
The 5th Group is lead by Fleet Commanding Officer - Senior Captain Tec Vaan, Group Commanding Officer - Vacant, and the Group Executive Officer - Vacant.
The 4th Fleet lives by the mantra that it is more than just a machine, but a family.
Year 12 Day 84
On Year 12 Day 84 NCOMD appointed then-Lieutenant Ardath Lemeth, Executive Officer of the 5th Group, a position of Group Commanding Officer in a new Fleet, they promptly assigned a new Group Executive Officer to take her place, transferring then-Lieutenant Junior Grade Lasidious von Feldure to the position.
- "At first I'd wanted to thank Commodore Lennorian. The father of our Fleet. The protecting hand for our Fleet. Commodore Lennorian always has been such type of man who are never surrender. Even being in hard situations he always made the right choice. He never thought about his own desires but only about needs of fleet. This fleet is his life. His sense of life. I ask you to remember this always. I ask you to assist him in his hard work of leading the fleet. Commodore... You was the best teacher for me. I'll never forget your lessons and I hope I'll be able to be the same good leader like you are someday.
- Also I wish to thank Lieutenant Commander Gentian for his wisdom and calmness during the service together with him. I want to say that I was honored to act as your right hand during my service at the post of FCoS and then as GXO. Being very impulsive person I can say that I'll miss your wise calmness. Now I have nobody who could calm me down. But... But I'll remember you and try to keep myself under control."
- — Taken from Lieutenant Lemeth's farewell speech to the 5th Group
- "The Empire expects great things of you; but will you be worthy of that trust? There are many more battles before you, more worlds to capture, more systems to liberate. You all burn to carry forward the glory of the Imperial Navy; to dictate a glorious peace; and to be able, when you return to your homes, to exclaim with pride: `I belonged to the glorious 5th Assault Group!´
- Pilots, that conquest, I promise, shall be yours; but there is a condition you must swear to observe: to respect, carry and inspire your brothers in arms; to follow your leaders with respect and without demurral, and to give your all to your unit.
- `Sentients of the Galaxy, the 5th Assault Group is here to break your chains; you may greet it with confidence. Upheavers and rebels toward progress and stability; hell has come to rain upon you!´"
- — Exert from Lieutenant Junior Grade Feldure's speech to the 5th Group as the newly appointed GXO.
On Year 17 Day 200 4th Fleet was deactivated as the 3rd Group was transferred to the Third Imperial Fleet
Previous Command members
4th Fleet Commanding Officers
Commodore Mayas Lennorian (Y12 D33 - Y12 D223).
Rear Admiral Mark Inkster (Y12 D223 - Y14 D165)
Rear Admiral Mayas Lennorian (Y14 D165 - Y15 D16).
Vice Admiral Tonan Brang (Y15 D24 - Y16 D271).
Senior Captain Tec Vaan (Y16 D271 - Y17 D200).
5th Group Commanding Officers
Lieutenant Commander Marullinus Gentian (Y12 D33 - Y12 D154).
Commander Lasidious von Feldure (Y12 D154 - Y13 D120).
Commander Jorn Stones (Y13 D121 - Y13 D295)
Commander Mick Clarence (Y13 D295 - Y14 D292)
Captain Orodreth Surion (Y14 D292 - Y15 D40)
5th Group Executive Officers
Lieutenant Ardath Lemeth (Y12 D33 - Y12 D84).
Lieutenant Commaner Mick Clarence (Y13 D147 - Y13 D342)
Captain Orodreth Surion (Y13 D346 - Y14 D292)
Ensign Teveoji Var (Y14 D295 - Y15 D17)
- The Fifth Imperial Fleet (Pre-Y12)
- The Third Imperial Fleet (Pre-Y12)
- Imperial-Anzatan Diplomatic Delegation Meets in Coruscant (ING)